- Glossary - Some relevant vocabulary
- Handouts - Worksheets and other materials
- Links - Web sites with more information about open source, including technical details and deployment
- Recommended Reading - Some good starting places to understand open source
- References - Bibliographic information
- Research Notes - Additional notes about the Open Options project and research
Open Options is a product of the Northwest Regional Educational Laboratory. These materials are in the public domain and may be reproduced without permission. The following acknowledgment is requested on materials which are reproduced: Developed by the Northwest Regional Educational Laboratory, Portland, Oregon.
This Web site was developed and maintained by the Northwest Educational Technology Consortium. The federal funding for the regional technology consortia program ended on September 30, 2005, and no further updates are planned unless additional funding becomes available. However, much of the content is still useful and NWREL will continue to provide access to this site to support educators and to meet its own technical assistance needs.