The NETC Circuit is the newsletter of the Northwest Regional Educational Laboratory's Northwest Educational Technology Consortium.
NETC Circuit invites submissions of articles for publication, especially from Northwest educators. If you are interested in submitting an article for consideration, you should:
- Write about the integration of technology in instructional practice and curriculum from your unique perspective as an educator. Whether your role is classroom teacher, technology coordinator, curriculum coordinator, media specialist, administrator, pre-service trainer, staff developer, researcher, or evaluator, etc., the reader is interested in understanding your approach.
- Approach the subject in a real-to-life and practical way. Explain what makes your implementation of technology unique. Do not promote a particular product or company.
- State your point of view simply, communicating with the reader clearly and directly.
- Write with as much detail as possible so the reader understands your process or project and feels competent to tackle the challenges you have addressed.
- Share relevant print-based and Web-based resources and graphics to strengthen your story.
- Review articles in previous issues of the NETC Circuit to model tone and formats at http://www.netc.org/circuit/index.html.
Northwest Educational Technology Consortium http://www.netc.org