The Final Issue, Fall 2005...
NOTE: The online version of the Fall 2005 issue is currently only available online in PDF format. Download the entire issue, or choose selected articles below.
- Director's Message [PDF]
- Respect and Retrospect [PDF]
- Oregon's 2005 Teacher of Year [PDF]
- Education in the 21st Century: One-to-One Learning Environments [PDF]
- A Conversation with Kyle Peck On the Future of Education (Technology) [PDF]
- NETC Parting Gifts [PDF]
The NETC Circuit is published to highlight topical issues and to provide a forum for dialogue about the use of technology to improve teaching and learning.
The NETC Circuit supports the mission of NETC to provide educators in the Northwest region professional development opportunities, access to technical assistance, and support for collegial interaction, so that:
- Educators, especially in K-12 schools, become informed and daring users of new technologies
- Electronic technologies become integral to teaching and learning
- Students have access to technology when and where they learn
The NETC Circuit is mailed free to every NETC-region school building, Education Service District and State Education Agency, and Consortium partner, and upon request.
Northwest Educational Technology Consortium http://www.netc.org